Welcome back to the Russian History Museum! We are so excited to see visitors in our museum again.
For the safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers, we are implementing the following safety procedures. Please review these guidelines prior to your arrival and abide by them during your visit. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and support!
- Stay at home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
- All visitors should adhere to posted social distancing guidelines in museum spaces, including entryway, exhibition, and restroom areas. In all indoor and outdoor spaces, stay at least six feet away from other visitors, staff, and volunteers. Signage advising visitors of social distancing guidelines and behavior will be posted on site.
- If possible, please pay for admission by credit or debit card to limit the exchange of cash. No general admission reservations are required at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- Vaccinated visitors are no longer required to wear face masks. Unvaccinated visitors must continue to wear face masks while inside buildings.
- Benches have been removed from the museum, so please be aware that there is no seating available in our exhibition space.
Site policies may change as we continue to follow local and national recommendations.
Questions regarding the museum’s reopening guidelines may be directed to Public Engagement Coordinator Hannah Phillips: email@example.com, or via phone at (315) 858-2468.