The Private World of Nicholas and Alexandra: The Restoration of the Alexander Palace and the Russian History Museum Collection
Join us for an informal chat with curator Nick Nicholson and Executive Director Michael Perekrestov about the recent opening of the Alexander Palace in Tsarskoe Selo!
The extraordinary re-creations of the lost interiors of the private rooms of Nicholas and Alexandra are a sensation, and many objects in our collection share the history of these rooms. During this online discussion, we will share images of the restoration and ties to our collection.
Come and hear stories, see behind-the-scenes images, and participate in this interactive online discussion!
JOIN WITH ZOOM
- Save your seat for 12:30 PM Eastern on August 24.
- This event will be recorded.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE LIVE
- Go to our YouTube channel and click the Live video at 12:30 PM Eastern on August 24.
- If you want to comment during the livestream, make sure you’re signed in to your YouTube account.
- Subscribe to the channel ahead of time to receive a notification once we’ve gone live.