Welcome back to the Russian History Museum! We are so excited to see visitors in our museum again.
For the safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers, we are implementing the following safety procedures. Please review these guidelines prior to your arrival and abide by them during your visit. We appreciate your patience, understanding, and support!
- Stay at home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
- The museum’s admission limits have been reduced to 25% capacity. Large events have been moved to an online medium and group tours are suspended at this time.
- All visitors must adhere to posted social distancing guidelines in museum spaces, including entryway, exhibition, and restroom areas. In all indoor and outdoor spaces, stay at least six feet away from other visitors, staff, and volunteers. Signage advising visitors of social distancing guidelines and behavior will be posted on site.
- If possible, please pay for admission by credit or debit card to limit the exchange of cash. No admission reservations are required at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk.
- All visitors and museum staff are required to wear face coverings. The Russian History Museum will not provide masks.
- Benches have been removed from the museum, so please be aware that there is no seating available in our exhibition space.
Site policies may change as we continue to follow local and national recommendations.
Questions regarding the museum’s reopening guidelines may be directed to Public Engagement Coordinator Hannah Phillips: email@example.com, or via phone at (315) 858-2468.